- Compact design allows product to be placed in tightest areas such as door hinges, tight corners, small space in between cabinet and wall.
- Kills roaches in a DominoEffect.
- Eliminates the pest problem at the source of the infestation.
- Provides continuous killing of roaches in the nest where they live.
How Combat Roach Bait Strips work:
- Insect stomachs poison. Kills roaches through ingestion.
- Formula gives roaches time to return to their nest before dying to poison other roaches in the nest.
- Kills roaches in a domino effects, eliminating the source of the infestation via secondary kill effect.
- Some roaches die in the nest where you will not see them.
- Break strips discs apart from plastic frame. Peel off adhesive sticker on bottom of strip and stick them on wherever roaches are seen.
- Use all the bait strips at one go, and place 6-8 strips per area.
- To activate strip, peel off the protective film on top of the strip named ‘Peel Here’.
- Place bait stations around the bathroom and kitchen area as well as near sewage pipes, rubbish chutes, furniture and behind appliances.
- Do not spray other insecticides on baits as it will reduce the effectiveness.
- Increased roach activities may be seen near baits immediately after placement due to attractant. Activities will lesson after one week.
- Replace all baits every 3 months.
- Ensure baits remain dry and uncontaminated at all times.
- Behind toilet
- Under sink
- Along sink bottom/floor
- Under & on top of refrigerator
- On top of, under, and inside of cabinets
- Beneath stove
- Under sink
- Near trash can
- Spaces In between walls and cabinets
- Combat roach strips are formulated with powerful attractants that attract roaches.
- Roaches bring baits back to nest where roaches are for an ultra strong secondary kill effects. Kills hidden roaches and their eggs.
- The roach strips are easy-to-use and no mess.