Ant Bait Stations
- Best used in areas like under sinks, behind toilets, and behind appliances
- Kills ants in a Domino-Effect
- Eliminates at the source of the infestation
- Insect stomachs poison. Kills ants through ingestion.
- Formula gives ants time to return to their colony before dying to poison other ants in the colony.
- Highest secondary colony kill. Kills ants in a domino effects, eliminating the source of the infestation.
- Some ants die in the nest where you will not see them.
- Break baits apart from plastic frame. Do not remove or puncture label on bait stations. Use all bait stations at the same time for thorough control.
- Place each bait station by any trails or close to areas where ants are numerous. See diagram on package for places ants commonly hide.
- For indoor use, place baits in cabinets, next to food and dishes, or anywhere your ant problem occurs. For outdoor use, place bait stations near cracks and crevices, along skills, or anywhere ants may gain entry.
- For general control of ants outdoors and to prevent them from coming indoors, place a bait station every 15-20 feet around the perimeter of your home.
- Increased ant activity may be seen near the bait stations for short periods, but you can expect to see less activity within one work. For best results, do not interface with the ants or the bait stations during its use because ants must carry back to the colony to kill the queen and the other ants.
- Replace all bait stations after three months of use to keep ants from reappearing.
Placement Tips for Baits:
- Under & on top of refrigerator
- On top of, under, and inside of cabinets
- Beneath stove
- Under sink
- Near trash can
- Behind toilet
- Under sink
- Along sink bottom/floor
- Close to baseboards
- Near fireplace
- Behind TV & other appliances
- Around sofas & chairs
- Combat Ant Killer, Ant Mini and Wipeout Ant Granule are formulated with killing ingredient, Fipronil for a strong secondary killing effect.
- Worker ants brings baits back to nest where rest of the ants, queen and caterpillars are killed in a Domino-Effect, destroying the whole colony.
- Easy-to-use and no mess.